About the Role
• Responsible for the sales performance of the US territory.
• Provides sales oversight to distribution channels within the territory by providing sales performance goals, attending sales meetings, and driving a winning solution for SEVO products.
• Requires extensive domestic travel.
• Responsible for developing relationships with “end users” as prospective sales leads for sales channels and/or future corporate key accounts prospects.
• Additional responsibilities include: ongoing market research, monitoring and analyzing territory for opportunities
● Responsible for achieving sales goals for the assigned region.
● Establishing and maintaining professional customer relationships with decision-makers at
● Establishes new relationships with potential customers and with existing competitor
● Maintains knowledge of competitive products, suppliers, and distribution channels.
● Works closely with design and engineering departments to prepare and approve quotations.
● Responds and investigates problems identified by customer representatives, acting as a
liaison with the HQ office.
● Coordinates with managers on the development of annual sales plans for assigned sales
· Understanding of products and subject matter/industry knowledge
· Computer savvy
· Project Management
· Critical Thinking, Problem Solving, Decision Making.
· Relationship Building
· Proven track record of sales and sales channel management.
· Proven track record of customer service. Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
· Must possess excellent communications skills and exchange information with others clearly and concisely
· Ability to present technical value proposition for defined products.
· Proven track record of performing technical sales presentations.
· 3-5 years’ experience in the fire suppression industry and/or the fire alarm sales industry.
· Must be capable of working with a high degree of personal discipline.
· Bachelor’s Degree in a technical field or an equivalent combination of education and experience in a technical, sales, or marketing field.
· Basic understanding of the NFPA standard and other related code requirements.