About the Role
Sevo Systems is filling an open position for an Operations Assistant. This role is in-person and Full time in
Lenexa, Kansas. This position is the connection between our field based sales representatives and on
location manufacturing and order fulfillment. Working closely with sales representatives to receive
orders and properly enter data into various organizational systems. This role does not require any prior
experience in industrial or manufacturing industries. The role is office based and work will largely be
done on computer and over the phone.
Tasks / Responsibilities
● Process orders received from sales teams and clients into Salesforce and appropriate software
● Validate pricing used for each order and coordinating with management for negotiated pricing
on larger project orders.
● Upload to Salesforce, as necessary, any documents pertaining to client orders (ie. Purchase
Order, Flow-Calculations) to include any changes to these documents.
● Create Sales Orders, Proforma Invoices, Order Confirmations, and forward to appropriate
contacts throughout client and SEVO network.
● Assist in creation and data upkeep of production and sales reports used for scheduling and
● Coordinate with logistics teams to provide necessary shipment information including HazMat
documentation, customs forms, and commercial documents for global deliveries.
● Daily coordination with Operations and Production for key updates and changes to project
statuses, upcoming project planning, handling client concerns and questions.
● Using order information, create production control documents and disseminate to appropriate
Preferred Skills / Experience
● One year or more of customer service and/or data entry experience
● Working knowledge of Microsoft office programs including Word, Excel, Teams, Outlook
● Effective written and verbal communication skills, detail oriented, and customer focused
● Ability to manage time and prioritize workload to meet necessary timelines
● Ability to work and coordinate with multiple departments to ensure clear communication and
meet company objectives
● Prior experience or familiarity with CRM or ERP programs is ideal but not required