About the Role
This field based role of Regional Sales Representative is responsible for sales performance within an
assigned US region. You will be providing sales oversight to distribution channels within the region
by establishing sales performance goals, attending sales meetings, and driving successful
performance for SEVO Systems. This will be achieved through developing relationships with
authorized distributors, end users, and key account prospects. This role will require ongoing market
research, climate monitoring and analyzing the assigned region for opportunities. SEVO Systems is a
nationwide manufacturer, this role will require routine travel throughout the assigned region.
● Understanding of products and subject matter/industry knowledge
● Critical Thinking, Problem Solving, Decision Making
● Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships
● Excellent communications skills
● high degree of personal discipline
● Experience in sales and the overall sales process.
● Ability to present technical value propositions for a wide array of products.
● Experience performing technical sales presentations.
● 3-5 years’ experience in the fire suppression and life safety industry or engineering and
● Bachelor’s Degree in a technical field or an equivalent combination of education and
experience in a technical, sales, or marketing field.
● Basic understanding of critical infrastructure assets such as Energy Storage, Data Storage,
and protected records facilities.
● Basic understanding of the NFPA standards and other related code requirements.